Experienced Probate Administration Attorney

Proudly Serving Greenville County, the Upstate, the Midlands, & the Lowcountry of South Carolina

What is probate administration?

Dealing with the death of a loved one can be a very difficult process.  Probate administration is the process the State uses to deal with the death of a resident of South Carolina.  A person may die testate, one who passes with a valid will, or intestate, one who passes without a valid will.  Depending on whether a person dies testate or intestate has a significant impact on how the probate estate will be handled.  After a person passes, the South Carolina Probate Court must appoint a personal representative (often referred to as an executor) to administer the estate.  This requires the personal representative to distribute the deceased’s property to his or her rightful heirs or devisees.  The probate court requires the personal representative to file forms and reports with the court.  These documents can be confusing and voluminous and they are subject to strict timelines.  The Law Offices of Perry B. DeLoach, Jr., LLC can handle this process for you.  Call us today.

Probate administration is time sensitive and requires immediate attention. Please call us today.

The Following are only some of a Personal Representative’s or Executor’s Responsibilities in Probate:

  • funeral and burial expenses
  • medical bills and expenses related to the deceased person’s final illness or injury
  • lost wages and benefits
  • property damages and other financial losses related to the death
  • loss of the deceased person’s care, companionship, and protection
  • pain, suffering, and mental anguish suffered by the surviving family members
Probate Law

If you are in need of an experienced probate attorney, do not waste a moment of your time and contact us immediately. Probate administration is extremely time sensitive and complicated.  The more time we have to act the better. Contact The Law Offices of Perry B. DeLoach, Jr., LLC today for a FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION. Call us at (864) 520-1101 to discuss your case. If we can’t help you, we’ll help you find an attorney who can!